Thursday, April 1, 2010

After

Today, I was still feeling a bit sad (because I didn't want to come to school) and Fatin seemed to notice it when I went and sat down next to her. But she attributed it all to the wrong reasons.

Fatin, me.
Are you in love?
What?
You're in love right?
No...
You look so sad.
I know, I am.
You fought with you lover?
What? NO.
Boyfriend trouble issit?
LMAO, FATIN.

I cheered up sufficiently to ask Kalia to write on my hand with beautiful artistry (she just scribbled, oh, evil Kalia) Aragorn's name, and then I wrote it again 2 more times, so if I had "Aragorn" written across my hand horizontally in three different fonts, all aligned nicely.

I know my life is sad, but doing saddening things like this makes me happy, so I have to do them, for my own good.

And then during Bio Cha grabbed my right hand and said, I want to put my name there also. I said yes because I thought she would write it nice and small like my Aragorn's are written. But then she grabbed my hand, started a C somewhere in the middle of the back of it, and then continued up past my wrist, ending with a heart.

CHALYSTHA

I wouldn't describe all this if I could locate my Bluetooth thingy andI could upload a pic.

Anyway, before I managed to take a bath, my dad spotted it.

dad: (really loudly) WHAT IS THAT?!
I jump a foot. WHAT?!
*dad points*
OH. Er. Something Cha drew on me?
dad: you have to receive communion today, you'd better wash it off.

Which reminds me, I have to go to church so I should get off my ass typing crap over here and go do my homework.

One last thing: I shall think of my dress everytime I feel sad.

No comments:

Post a Comment