Thursday, January 6, 2011

Good Day

When I woke up today the rain was pouring down in comforting, sleep-inducing torrents, no, sheets really, in the way that makes you seriously weigh up the consequences of just not leaving your bed and adamantly refusing to go to school. But I got myself to school and fully expected the rain to stop in a while, leaving the rest of the day stuffy and gloomy and hot, but it went on raining and raining and raining and raining!

Things that made today a good day.

I ate breakfast and put in my contacts (accomplishments).

The delightful rain that lasted the whole cooling day, and the way it transformed the view from our class window to something else altogether.

The rush of pure joy when I found out that Mr. Thanabalan wasn't coming into class (meaning no science lesson the whole day!!!)

The satisfaction of telling Pn. Norma I did her stinking work.

The high of searching for Neal Caffrey/Matt Bomer pictures on tumblr yesterday that had yet to wear off.

My very long spell (three days!) of not watching White Collar, ended, yesterday.

Shoving my bee-yoo-ti-ful new file cover (guess who was on it tee hee hee) under everyone's nose and carrying it wherever I went.

I bought my black G1 pen in MidV yesterday and could stop borrowing Nicole's.

It was just me and Kalia at duty again. X)

There was no Add Math today.

Just sitting and talking with the girls about everything from, well, anything, to pig-human hybrids.

Fourth day in a row that marked one of our classmates as absent.

These are just some of the little things you know, that make a day beautiful.

No comments:

Post a Comment