Friday, May 22, 2009

over

"The limit of your achievements is the limit of your will."

Exams.
Are.
OVER!

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee~!
zomg.

Do I need to say how crazy I've been last-minuting this past two and a half weeks?
The first week was okay lar.
The second?
Come home from school, study non-stop 3.30pm-6.30pm,
then from 8.00pm-1.00am.
Like, nonstop.
Argh.
Madness.
Missed all my TV shows much?
zzzzzzzzzzz.
And this from the girl who needs a minimum of 8 hrs sleep.
'cause she's a pig lol?
And lost her appetite then?
And kept getting gastric?
Wad?
I was so sleepy lar.
Needed thick penang black coffee, still slept during papers.
And during geo, kh and sej
I kept circling the wrong answer on my answer sheet.
Luckily I checked huh?

Came home and ssslllllleeeeeeeept today.
And aateeeeeeeeee.
SO HAPPY LAR.
OH AND.

KRIS ALLEN IS THE NEW AMERICAN IDOL!
I LOVE YOU KRIS!
YOU ROCK OVER ADAM LAMBERT ANY DAY!
MUAX!

No comments:

Post a Comment