Monday, May 4, 2009

First of all, my posts are usually NOT this ciplak quality, and I'm SORRY, but I wanted to say SOMETHING about my birthday, but I just don't have the TIME, and so here's a pretty screwed up run-through with my thoughts scattered everywhere.

I had the most awesomest, splendidest birthday.
Which, as you all know, was on Saturday, 2nd of May.
It was awesome, 'cause I managed to get surprised again when I went out for lunch on Sat and found
LisNicChaJoeyNicoHanweyHwahongAgeemulRachealCheeyan
and (CheeHoe?) there.
Some of us went watch movie after the fabulously hilarious Korean BBQ buffet,
but me and the five of us went shopping, fondueing and lepakking in the hotel.
I WISH I COULD BLOG ABOUT IT.
I want every single detail and picture to be captured.
I love you all la!
AND MY PRESSIES!
OMG!
I never expected a present even after the thursday surprise and this saturday one.
BUT I GOT THE MOST AWESOME SOMERSET BAY DRESS.
With the most awesome card to match.
From lisnicchajoeynicohanweyageemulracheal.
And cha's Lambilstiltskin and Cheeyan and Helinna's pressie.
And my sister's pressie frm NewZealand!

Argh this is a horribly messed up post.
I'm rushing. I need to go study and folio.

But dinner was awesome too. Argh. Everything rocked.
Even when I got embarrassed publicly at Souled Out.

I'm happy.

Sorry for the messy post.
I ate a lotta bulgogi beef and icecream ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment