Tuesday, May 26, 2009

"Friends never judge you because they already know who you are."

TODAY TOTALLY ROCKED.
Well, not because I got back my results and soon I'll have to face the KPM thing all over again, except this time it's an 8-day intensive torture.
Because, I learnt how to decipher Hobbit runes.
As in, Lord of the Rings/Tolkien Hobbit runes.
How COOL is that.
I know ALL the letters.
AND how to WRITE them.
It would've been better if I knew Elvish runes!
Like, so much cooler!
BUT SO MUCH HARDER.
Argh. Slowly, Jacie, slowly.

It would've been easier to just check it online, but figuring it out manually
only using a couple of letters as a guide, with NO dictionary, is better for memorising.
Thanks, Gan, for helping me figure it out.
Credit goes half to him and half to me!

Next up...
LEARN ELVISH RUNES!
zzz my head is going to explode.
Okay, yeah, so I'm a weird freak.
Deal with it.

Hehe.
I can write any word in Hobbiton runes now.
Reading takes longer, but soon I'll speed up.

No comments:

Post a Comment