Thursday, June 18, 2009

concert

I'm back.
And no, it didn't suck.
Yes, it was torturous.
But yes, it was fun.
And yes, it was AWESOME.

Because I went for the Bengkel 3 of Konsert Kementerian Pelajaran Malaysia 2009
(Konsert KPM 2009)
Muahahaha.
It wasn't as bad as the first, because I actually knew what I was doing.
And because now I got to know my awesome friends better.
Which reminds me, I wanna thank

Nasirah-Herman-Edmund-Vivien-Michelle-ZheRou-JiaXin-Lavender-Kristagail-Rachel-
ShingMei-ShingYieng-Benny-Irena

for the awesomeness of it all.

The concert itself was just cool.
My first orchestra performance ever, you know, and there were 32 songs?
Attended by all the Education Ministers of the Commonwealth Countries of the world and also our Timbalan Perdana Menteri/Min. of Edu.
I had fun xD.
What can I really say about it? It's like a long story...
And I don't really want to bore people to read this.
So just ask me la.
I'll post pics ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment