Friday, June 26, 2009

HermanEdmundNasirah

Just got back from KFC.
From my meet-up with Herman, Edmund and Nasirah!
Like, 40 mins before school end, it started storming.
Like, raining very heavily.
When bell rang it was a drizzle, and by the time we were ready to go, it'd stopped!
=)
So we walked there, and our happiness had already started before we even left school.
LOL.
I ate chicken popcorn and wedges.
zzzzzz.
We had sooo much fun just crapping, and it wasn't just all about KPM.
But it was nice, to not be the only person in my "KPM world".
The 3 of them said they're having problems adjusting back too!

Conversation was great, EXCEPT for Edmund and his defensive/inferiority complex thing.
Just because he wasn't a prefect in SSP.
I also realise I was very blurr about other people in KPM, I keep messing up their ages.
Like... is it my fault I didn't know some people were students?
And that some people had already left school?
And if I can't tell who's related to who and how?

Oh, and Herman and Edmund told us some things that....

MAKE ME VERY VERY VERY GLAD I WAS BORN A GIRL AND NOT A GUY IF I WERE A GUY I WOULD TOTALLY SOMEHOW MAKE SURE THE BATHROOM DOOR WAS ALWAYS ALWAYS LOCKED.

After we walked back, we tried to have another group hug, but it didn't work well...
Anyway, I'm just really really glad, felt like fitting in again for once.
Really hope we have another one of these things pretty soon.

(:
Yes, I felt like bolding today.

No comments:

Post a Comment