Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Haha!
If I weren't so insulted, I'd be laughing my ass off.
No, I AM LAUGHING MY ASS OFF.
Because of benny.
BENNY!

I really missed Benny, so I smsed him.
For the record, he HAS my number. He does. I GAVE it to him.
I smsed him before!
Here it goes.

Jacie:
Benny! I'm in tuition now, smsin under d table. Very boring. How's school?

Benny:
Lolz... Haha nakal~ school ar... Hmm boring.. Wanna sleep... Haha some teacher no come in oso. I hv merentas desa tis thursday~

Jacie:
I also wan do nothing but sleep. Jia you, run very fast! Haha. When is your choir competition ar?

Benny:
Lolz... My choir competition on july... Haha international ~XD

Jacie:
Where is it?

Benny:
Penang Equatorial... U got go too?

Jacie:
No la! My school choir suck haha. When you comin down KL ar? Visit edmund herman nasirah and me.

Benny:
Lolz... U live in kl? I thot u in perlis? Haha maybe wil come november.

Jacie:
=.=! Don't you know we 4 same school?! In petaling jaya, selangor?! D only ppl who live in perlis r... wait, I'm like insulted!

Benny:
Wth?! U in sultan abdul samad oso! OMG... I mistaken u same school wit hizier d drummer... Haha sorry sorry

Jacie:
........................... I didn't even know the drummer's name was hizier...

Benny:
Har? Wth? U play guitar one right?

Jacie:
Benny. You know that I'm jacie right?

Benny:
!!! Sorry sorry sorry sorry... Damn... I added u to the wrong name. Arghh... Im so sorry.. Oh gosh~ hi Jacie~

Jacie:
..................................

Just so you know.
He thought I was the guy guitarist.
Er, dunno what his name liao.
DO I SOUND LIKE A GUY??
I SOUND LIKE A GUY???
OR DOES THAT GUY SOUND LIKE A GIRL?
AND DID I EVEN SPEAK MALAY THROUGH THAT WHOLE CONVERSATION?
NO?
BENNNNNNNNNNYYYYYYYYYYYYY
I THOUGHT YOU WERE MY FRIEND!!!!!!!!!!!!!
INSULTING LIKE CRAP WEYH!

No comments:

Post a Comment