Sunday, October 31, 2010

Brink

Just came back from tuition teacher's super belated raya open house.
What a lovely open house. I love our teacher.
Stupid Low spilled drink on my feet, twice.
Talked to Joey's father for the first time.
He was... friendly. :S

You know when you go out with friends you got mood to blog wan?
Well I've been dying to blog these past two weeks, about nice thought-worthy and squeal-worthy topics. When I'm studying I'm actually like blogging in my head, and I keep thinking, after finals I'll blog this, I'll blog that.
Today's the day before our last two papers tomorrow. Betcha after tomorrow I'll be sitting at the comp wondering what in the world to blog about.

Anyway, just wanted to tell you guys that CHEM III & PHY III are our last papers and after that we goin' paint this town red, yo!

No comments:

Post a Comment