Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Sam Evans

I'm sorry, I really am. I mean, I said that I had a million things to blog about and I did, but I also said they'd all poof and vanish as soon as exams were over, and they did.

Therefore, I shall introduce you instead to a new chapter in jacietanchenghwee's fangirlism life.




Not my pictures. This is Chord Overstreet. He plays Sam Evans in Glee Season 2.

Glee has been alright for me, you know? I've been watching snippets random episodes of Season 1 on Astro and I was happy that they were singing nice old songs. The first ever episode of Glee I watched was the finale of Season 1 (PLEASE DO NOT FACEPALM ME) and that was when I got so confused (I mean, there were people singing. And kissing. And giving birth. And adopting babies. All in one episode. And I didn't know who the heck they were) I decided to just start downloading from the very start.

BUT NOW, GLEE IS AWESOME.

WANNA KNOW WHY?

WATCH GLEE S02E04. YOU HAVE TO. YOU HAVE TO.

Sam Evans quotes from S02E04!

"Hey, everbody. I'm Sam. Sam I am. And I don't like Green Eggs and Ham."

"Lor menari."
"..."
"It means you have pretty eyes."
"..."
"It's Na'vi. The Avatar language? Lor menari?"
"..."
(Jacie says: Omg if it were LOTR Elvish instead of Na'vi...)

"Now she's just giving me these vibes. And those eyes..."

"Though, you might have to wear sunglasses whenever we're together."

"Does that work on the girls where you're from? The impressions, bad jokes, the... Na'vi?"
"I don't know. I uh, went to an all-boys boarding school."
"Makes sense."

Fyi this was not easy. Chord Overstreet has this funny accent and it's tough catching every word he says. But, we'll watch til we know the lines, baby. 

No comments:

Post a Comment