Friday, November 26, 2010

New Skin

Yeah, so my blog looks kinda different right now. My previous skin wasn't a Blogger template and that actually kinda sucked for various reasons. So I made the decision to change to a Blogger template, although I've always had misgivings because I didn't want my blog to have that typical Blogger look.

But after suffering for some time using the pretty useful Blogger designer and also reverting to good old HTML editing, I'm actually rather happy with the outcome. (Or maybe I just wanted to be happy so that I could stop breaking my back over the design.) No, really. I didn't mean for it to turn out quite so blue, but that was the background picture I chose from Blogger. I like that picture, because it sorta means something to me. You probably don't see it, but it's one of misty mountains and a snaking river. I wanted to put the unicorn picture as the header, but I put it at the side instead and I really do like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment