Monday, February 8, 2010

Merentas Desa


Form1
Physical condition: Normal
Result: Made it on time

Form2
Physical condition: Sprained ankle
Result: Could not run

Form 3
Physical condition: Normal
Result: Made it on time

Form 4
Physical condition: Flu, fever, pulled calf muscle
Result: MADE IT ON TIME, about 7 places away from being in the top 20.

I was so excited, and looking forward to merentas desa. All right, it wasn't like I practiced, me not exactly being one of the fittest people in the world, but I still looked forward to it greatly. After all, it was my second-last road run this year. My last chance to run for my house, for my school, for myself, with my friends, and fellow-schoolmates.

I really am too tired, and still not yet fully recovered, to blog more about this, though I might edit this post later. For now, I would like to thank:

Nicole Low, for gracing us with her presence even though it was her birthday

Chalystha Lee, for being my running partner

Yip Jun Wei, who egged me to run, then panicked when I did, worried that I would overreach myself

Sean Ding, who didn't take my picture because I asked him not to

Cikgu Shamsul, who on his bike kept nagging at me because I was in Red House

En. Kumaresan, who joined us in the walk and made me feel touched

And all those other people who supported me, even if I don't know who you are and you don't know who I am.

No comments:

Post a Comment