Monday, February 15, 2010

S.A.D.



I made my first marriage proposal yesterday.
No kidding.
Sure, it was via MSN, and to my friendly prefect senior, and conditional, but still.

jacie, bob

I'm gonna open the newspaper one day in a few years' time and see your name, Bob Pitt.
Yeah, for selling weed.
Is that what you plan to do with your life, Bob? Tsk tsk tsk.
What? Green Day is into weed, and look where they are now.
Okay. Go sell weed, get rich, get famous, and marry me.

It was Valentine's Day yesterday, or more of a Singles.Awareness.Day for me.
It got to me more than I thought.
Anyway, thanks, Bob, for introducing the idea of my gorgeous knight out there waiting to find me. On a noble steed, 'cuz I'm a noble steed kinda girl, remember? No stallions or fat ponies for me, thank you very much.

No comments:

Post a Comment