Saturday, March 27, 2010

I did not go for ICC.
Why?
Because I didn't want to.
Then you'll go "WHY?" again, right?
Is it so inconceivable that I don't want to?

Nah. Just kidding la. I'm sure it was great and you guys had a blast! But, as joey says, "It's just not my cup of tea."
Maybe next year, yeah?

Just got back from 1U, where I saw this most gorgeous dress! In Kitschen! I was actually trying something else out, but I grabbed it because it looked nice and came in XS, which is really rare. My mom wasn't so happy about it, and when she saw me in it, she did grumble that I looked too mature. Which was why she didn't want me to try on another little black dress I saw. But surprisingly, it seems like we're going back to 1U to get that dress for my sweet 16th! If I can find some bottom to pair it with. My mom thinks its too short.

P.S. The dress is freakin' cheap.

Also in 1U, I was waiting around outside Cold Storage trying to spot my dad (yes, we misplace him a lot) when this guy came up and said, "Hey, are you looking for a basket or a trolley?" I shot him a "What?" look, and confusedly told him no. Then I realised that he was a UNICEF dude, the ones who are running those donation campaigns, so I walked a little away to keep on looking. Not like I was going to sit down and fill up a form right then. I didn't realise him following me, but then he said, "Are you like working around here?"

The look I shot him this time was of total disbelief as I blurted out, "I'm in Form Four." He looked genuinely taken aback as he too blurted, "Really?"
"Yes," I told him.
"Are you serious?"
"Yes," I cry, too shocked to get mad. "I really am."
"Oh..." he says, obviously seeing he's not gonna get any money from me. "Well... you... you look mature."
"Thanks." *edges away*

This is a first, I swear.

***
jacie-the unicorn to Nasirah Nur:
I think my mom dropped me on the head when I was a baby.

No comments:

Post a Comment