Friday, March 12, 2010

March tests

Tests are over.
I was pretty confident about add maths.
'cause I covered Ch2&4 beforehand, and all I had to do was read Ch1&3 yesterday.
But for some reason, I went to bed at 12 midnight and only slept after 3am.
Joy, I sat for my add maths paper with only 3 and a half hours of sleep behind me.
But you know what?
Ironically, the paper was great!
I loved it!
Wanna see my expected results?
I swear I won't exaggerate.

Addmath - high
Modmath - average
Chem - fail
Bio - scrape a pass
Physics - pass
BM - pass/fail
BI - pfft
Moral - average
Sejarah - scrape a pass? please?

Let's see what I really get.
If I really fail, then it will be the first time.
I've never even gotten a C before.
Ah well, those days are over.
Better for me to fail now then later, besides, according to Pn. Sarala, those who never fail are those who commit suicide.

But if I failed, it's my fault.
People helped me so much this test.
I wanna thank (no particular order) ThariniJamieJeanniePhilipMummyDaddyChalystha&Xinyou.
Thanks.

Holidays. Hrrm. Seems so surreal.
God, I'm so tired.

No comments:

Post a Comment