Monday, February 14, 2011

Day Fourteen of Month II

A thank you to Chalystha for our lovely valentines. :')

The day of year when all those not in relationships are either whining or hurting and all those in relationships are... not.
(A sweeping statement - a generalisation.)

For the latter, do cherish this day. It's St. Valentine's Day, and it's supposed to be very sweet and special.

For the former, knock yourself out on these posts author Kristin Cashore posted.
She calls it Interplanetary Be Who You Are Day, a step up on Singles Awareness Day.

And whether you belong to the first group or the second, here is the sweetest most loveliest thing in the world everyone should share in.

In Taylor Swift's album Speak Now, there is this song called Enchanted. I've always loved loved loved that song, and later I found out it was supposed to be meant for Adam Young of Owl City. Well yesterday I found out that Adam finally responded to Taylor by doing a modified cover of Enchanted.

Ajaksodroiueroixudfoiudosfuiiaouerioueoiaudsk.


Please don't be in love with someone else,
please don't have somebody waiting on you.



Oh Taylor I was so, enchanted to meet you, too.

I was never in love with someone else
I never had somebody waiting on me
'Cause you were all of my dreams come true
And I just wish you knew
Taylor I was so in love with you.



Happy Valentine's Day, or Happy S.A.D., dears.

No comments:

Post a Comment