Saturday, February 12, 2011

Reid Cover




HOLY HELL
I CREATED A FREAKIN' MASTERPIECE


why hello



HOLY.



WHAT MASTERPIECE?



A FREAKIN' COLLAGE BABEYH
HAHAAHA


collage?
of what?


omg dont tell me of reid



HAHAHA IT'S OF REID


OMG.
-.-



Haha.
Chalystha Lee.
Gotta love that girl.

Last year, I found a picture of Merlin and Arthur posing for the Merlin in Need charity programme with a very cute yellow Pudsy bear. It was so ridiculously adorable that I stretched it out to A4 size and got my mother to colour print it for me. I then proceeded to use it for my school file cover.


This year, I decided to use Matt Bomer (who plays Neal Caffrey), and so I went a-hunting. Finding hot pictures of Mr. Matt Bomer is an understandably thing to do - all I had to do was find one the right size, and I got it, in the end, courtesy of those lovely people on tumblr.


But now it's February and I've gone mad and I've decided to let Mr. Caffrey-Bomer stay on one side of the file while I give the other to - Dr. Spencer Reid/Matthew Gray Gubler. Since Reid cut his hair, he has turned much more photogenic and almost all the people I follow on tumblr are Reid fans and they flood my dashboard each day, thus providing me with so much fuel for my Reid fangirlism, and, well, after an hour or so of very hard work (look, I don't know how to edit pictures and all that so all I could do was move them around a bit but still I was a novice even at that), I finally got my Reid collage together.


Many thanks to tumblr (I laugh every time I remember that I once swore I wouldn't get addicted to it) and my mom. She's my rock. I love you mommy. I couldn't have done this without you. What a life achievement. Tolong print cantik-cantik ya.

No comments:

Post a Comment