Thursday, March 31, 2011

Girlfriend Wanted

Because this is just too afkajroisx, I'm afraid I have no choice but to let it have a post of its own. This was taken from actor Matthew Gray Gubler's wordpress blog and shows how special he just really is.


Girlfriend Wanted
Matthew Gray Gubler

must love decorating for holidays
mischief
kissing in cars
and wind chimes

no specific height
weight
hair color
or political affiliation required
but would prefer a warm spirited non racist

cynics
critics
pessimists
and “stick in the muds” need not reply

voluptuous figures a plus
any similarity in look, mind set, or fashion sense to
mary poppins
claire huxtable
snow white
or elvira wholeheartedly welcomed

i am dubious of actresses, fellons, and lesbians
but dont want to rule them out entirely

must be tolerant of whistling
tickle torture
james taylor
and sleeping late

i have a slight limp
eerily soft hands
and a preternatural love of autumn

I once misinterpreted being called a coal-eyed dandy as a compliment when it was intended as an insult
I wiggle my feet in my sleep
am scared of the dark
and think the Muppets Christmas Carol is one of the greatest films of all time

all i want is
butterfly kisses in the morning
peanut butter sandwiches shaped like a heart
and to make you smile until it hurts


If that didn't make you smile until it hurt, I don't know what will.

Also, I found this picture on tumblr and saved it, but try as I may, I could not find the original source, so I have no idea who made it. So I'm really sorry that I can't link to the rightful owner.


Thank you, tumblr.

No comments:

Post a Comment