Thursday, March 31, 2011

Keep Reading

No point apologising for sporadic and nonsensical updates if this blog is my own, and not an obligation, is there? So, yeah. Akjdaoiruoeurio Pn. Manjeet finally marked our essay (note the singular) after two whole months (note the plural), and I'd love to share it with you all, together with the one I wrote for last year's exam to do with a suicidal girl talking to trees. They're mediocre compositions but I do love them and I hope I don't forget!

However, the things I have to do nowadays after school (more or less in order) is fulfill fangirl cravings, homework, talk to myself, and sleep, with eating in between, and they're all respectively time-consuming.

Oh, and reading. It's hard to fit it in but I manage.


 I'm studying Hamlet very meticulously and am hoping that I am well on my way to becoming one of those insanely intimidating people who can quote by act and scene number. I'm surprised how enjoyable I find Shakespeare now and I can't wait to be done with Hamlet so I can reread Romeo & Juliet.

No comments:

Post a Comment