Monday, September 13, 2010

Hilarity

I woke up late today. Why? Because of three of the most unbelievable people on earth.
Sisters Nicole Low, Chalystha Lee and Kee Joey.

It was an MSN group conversation worth staying up for man. You depressed? Need a laugh? Pay me fifty bucks and I'll let you read the chat log. It'll be worth ever cent, I swear. You will laugh like you have never laughed before. Approx. 770KB of pure laughter, eighty percent of our conversation is in capital letters and the word "HAHAHAHAHAHAHA" appears once every three lines.

I know I was laughing. Laughing as in you're howling while clutching your stomach, your head rolling over the keyboard as you're doubled over, pounding fists on the table and stamping on the floor, and you close your eyes because you don't want to read anymore nonsense from the girls, and you can't remember what it's like to breathe properly and you're gasping for air. All this while your whole family is asleep and if you do what you really want to do - scream with laughter - you will have to deal with the consequences of having woken them up.

This is not an exaggeration.

Hui Jan, this is far worse than my texting you and Bob in Empire Mall yesterday and standing still all by myself and laughing. Although I will never be able to hear the "Play that funky music" song without losing it ever again. Or at least thinking of the two of you - my parents, in a way, since Bob left me to marry you and adopted me in your castle in the air, if I remember correctly.

I laughed so much yesterday I think I lost weight.

Oh, speaking of Empire Mall.

Nicole, Chalystha, Joey, Li Sar and I have a deal. As soon as it's open, we are going to go on this.

P.S. Nobody is going to make me watch Piranha. Nobody.

P.P.S. This epic line is created by me:
"I can taste your breath/skin on my eyelashes." - Jacie Tan Cheng Hwee

No comments:

Post a Comment