Friday, December 4, 2009

Waitress




I watched the first ten minutes of the show in Damai Laut (zomg I haven't blogged about that yet, I'm such a lazy ass) and finished it off today. It stars Keri Russell who reminds me of that pretty Hallmark actress and Nathan Fillion (CASTLE!).

I hated the ending. *spoilers alert* They shouldn't have put Dr. Pomatter as a married guy. Then he could have ended up with her. Zzzz. I tell you ar, these people don't know how to write a decent ending anymore. The main reason why people watch movies like this is to get the happy ending they wouldn't get in real life.

It's pretty funny though. The other waitresses and Cal and Joe were really amusing. But the husband was just... TOOT.

The best line in the movie was this: "Dawn, you look beautiful! Your skin looks like a normal person's!"

P.S. Nathan Fillion is adorable.

No comments:

Post a Comment