Tuesday, December 1, 2009

2012


Twenty-twelve. That's how it's pronounced, people, you really shouldn't read it out as two-zero-one-two. Anyway, it is one movie which is really really awesome, and not just because I really like it or am biased or whatever, it's because it truly is. The directing was awesome, the story line, the script, the whole idea, and the effects, of course. It was much better than I expected. It was just awesome and funny, and I didn't feel bored even if it were a 3-hour-long movie. But I did feel the length of it though, because I was crying for so long I soon ran out of tears, but because the movie was so long they had time to refill and then dry up again. I mean, I started crying in 2011.

But everyone has to watch this movie. Everyone. Make sure you watch it before 2012, though, because you don't know whether or not you'll still be alive after. =P

Cheers. Will update on my Damai Laut post tomorrow. I just came back today after three days of swimming and beaching, and am so so so black.

No comments:

Post a Comment