Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Whoa

How could my mom make me to go out to a mall on a weeknight when I didn't want to.
On the way back, I brought up the discussion we had in Datin Kokilam's class on religion, and spoke my mind on one issue in particular about Christianity. This led to a debate of sorts between my father - who raises his voice when making a point - and I - who as a teenager will instinctively retaliate in kind - which went on long after my mother cut in with an equally loud "shut up". 

Hahaha, such family discussions are healthy ones to have every once in a while.

I'm only so cheery because this one was a rarity and actually ended with a mutual back-down.

Gasp.

Gonna watch White Collar now. Omg was in withdrawal weyh. Three days never watch, like three days without... sunlight.

Addict.

P.S. Loving tumblr because of all the Matt Bomer pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment