Thursday, April 8, 2010

I will...

I have constructed a to-do list.
Resolutions, if you will. I don't care, I'm gonna do my best to fulfill them all.
They're not in any particular order.

  1. Eat breakfast, recess and tea to prevent my gastric from recurring.
  2. Stop eating supper - at least before my birthday.
  3. Eat more grains and fruits and drink more water.
  4. Do my 90 crunches daily.
  5. Go out for a walk at least once a week.
  6. Exercise more.
  7. Stop wasting time online for pathetic reasons.
  8. Stop going online everyday - only 3 weekdays and no onlining on Saturday.
  9. Stop staying online for pathetic reasons.
  10. Start studying seriously for mid-years.
  11. Sleep earlier.
  12. See this dancing thing through to the end, no matter how bad an idea it is.
  13. Complete all my homework by THIS weekend.
  14. Clean up my room.
  15. Clear out my wardrobe.
  16. Take better care of my skin.
  17. Start focusing on how to act my age - birthday's coming up.
  18. Be more responsible in helping my parents.
  19. Be more serious in school.

No comments:

Post a Comment