Thursday, August 5, 2010

Sad

And she didn't mind the rain, but it seemed unfair to inflict it upon her guard.

I'm a generally happy person. I'm upbeat; I keep myself that way. No matter what. It's tough sometimes; sometimes I fail; sometimes you see me sad. When you ask me, "Why are you so sad today?" the first thing that runs through my mind is, "I'm sad half the time you see me."

So I'm not going to tell you why I've been sad, what happened, whether it was trivial, whether it was major. The line right at the top is a quote from Fire; and it is very relevant - I'm sad, but why should you - or my blog - be? And, this also brings to mind when we were all supposed to come up with a quote for - English class in F2 methinks?

Mine went this way.

In the darkest of times, look to the least darkest side.

No comments:

Post a Comment