Saturday, August 14, 2010

Writing

I'm a deep thinker wrapped nice and tight under a frivolous skin - that's how I like to think of it, anyway. A bit like Phillipa Gordon, from Anne of the Island. So you might notice how I tend to shy away from writing on some things when I actually think them. I find writing them too much of a chore - thoughts are like fancies, free, flying things, too beautiful to catch and put down on paper. (More Anne-ish philosophy here.) Well, if you have the skill, that's all right, but I don't, so it's a different story.

But here is my task - I will - I must write down what I think about Inception. 'Twill be a writing exercise for me, something to flex the muscles of this indolent brain over here. I must be like Fire. I will use my brain!

But right now I'm just so lazy.

Ah, and 'cause HuiJan asked me to. Tee hee.

No comments:

Post a Comment