Friday, August 13, 2010

Live Traffic Feed

This is hilarious!
I love this feedjit thingy.
It makes me feel happy because I can see that people are arriving at my blog, even if they might not be reading it.

A pet peeve: When people read my blog and don't comment, or, even worse, when they don't let me know they read at all.

And I learn so much from it! Like, places my knowledge is sadly sketchy on.

Like, I didn't know Santiago, Region Metropolitana is in Chile! A Chilean's been at my blog - I find that very cool. And people from Mexico, someone from Bulgaria, many people from Australia, and various parts of US.

And if you click for further information, I just realised it's just damn-ass funny! They don't let you see previous visitors, just the few recent ones they are willing to display, so this, so far, is all I've got:

Kuala Lumpur, Wilayah Persekutuan arrived from google.com.my on ":: journal of a jacie ::" by searching for how to pronounce chalystha.



Cha was that you?! By the way, you pronounce Chalystha as Ca-liss-tha.

And:

Butterworth, Pulau Pinang arrived from google.com.my on ":: journal of a jacie ::" by searching for Cheong Tzen Ren.




I might post on time to time on what I see from my feedjit. It's just very, very entertaining.


Sorry, no real updates on what I've been doing or how I've been feeling, because I've still not been feeling well.

No comments:

Post a Comment