Monday, December 13, 2010

Trip

This is what I did for the past four days.

1) Eat
2) Eat
3) Eat
4) Eat
5) Eat
6) Eat
7) Eat
8) Eat
9) Drink
10) See 1-9

LOL.

It's insane, being cut off from the Internet for four whole days. For example, I missed out on welcoming Hui Jan back into the cyber world. I also missed out on the plans for Han Wey's birthday celebration, and because of that, I made the decision to go help homeless people today instead of going to attend it. AND THEN I REGRETTED IT LIKE WTF BECAUSE GAN WENT AND REWATCHED RAPUNZEL WITH DUCK. AND I WASN'T THERE. AKJDROAIRUOIEURI. FACEBOOK IS A NECESSITY, NOW I KNOW.

And now all I want to do is go and bury myself in my newly bought Tamora Pierce's Beka Cooper: Bloodhound until I finish it so I got no mood to blog, so bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment