Thursday, December 30, 2010

The Book and the Magic Box

These past few days, two interests have been wholly occupying my time.

1) The TV series White Collar. Thanks to my mom, who doesn't comprehend that it is not cool to finish an entire season in the span of four days, are averaging three of four episodes a day. In case you were wondering, no, I am not only watching it because the lead character has grey eyes, I really do like the series and so does my mom... and Hui Jan's parents.

2) The book entitled The Reluctant Heiress @ Magic Flutes by Eva Ibbotson. On the second read now and I'm drinking every word in every minute I can get.

I'm also playing Plants vs. Zombies, but who's counting, really. School's coming back. Soon.

Here, I promise, to myself, to make full updates on items 1) and 2). Soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment