Sunday, April 19, 2009

=D

"I hate being gender stereotyped as a girl but haven't a problem with gender stereotyping guys."

I'm gonna start each post with an info snippet about me or just a random piece of trivia.
Yesterday I went to Shangri-La Hotel, Kuala Lumpur, to eat at Zipangu, the jap restaurant there.
Hehe, lunch buffet, sat down for 3 hours stuffing myself.
Strawberries, beef, rice, sushi, california rolls, ice cream, desserts, tempura prawns...
Heaven.

I love food. Yumm.

Today is Herman's birthday!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY HERMAN.
Today was also my Rite of Calling in church.


I FINISHED MY WHOLE LAST WEEK'S WORTH OF MATHS IN FIVE HOURS.
yay. the rest of the work sucks.

Like the English poem we need to say in class, I'm screwed looking for one.
So I just scribbled down some crap, took me like 90 seconds. I got a nice poem.
I'll post it ESOK. =D
'cause I don't want all of my posts to be long.

No comments:

Post a Comment