Saturday, April 25, 2009

Heaven

"There is no excuse for a guy to hit a girl, not ever."

Today, I went to MidV with my mum, sister, and aunty swee lan my mum's BFF.
We had to go to gardens office tower to do somethin, and they have these really cool chairs like thrones.
See?
We ate at the high class gurney drive restaurant, though I didn't really enjoy myself.
Then I went to stay in MPH.
We had cendol at little penang cafe.
Only the cendol at little penang (KLCC/MidV) tastes like the original Penang St cendol.
It freezes you from inside out.
I felt shopaholic syndroms in MidV.
What I want most is this violin stand, called a "conductor's stand" which is so much better than my flimsy one. This "conductor's stand" is solid-er and has those things to clip the paper in place. Without those clips, it's useless. Sighs.
Oh, and I want sunglasses, a haircut, and eyebrow treatment.

Then we went to drop my sister off, and we went out again... skip skip skip to...
I WENT TO EAT HAAGEN-DAZS.
OMG OMG OMG OMG.
Aunty Swee Lan's bday present to me!
We ate the thing which has 8 mini scoops.
EIGHT MINI SCOOPS!
AND A HAAGEN DAZS SHAKE!
Everyone knows how much I love ice-cream!
And the most expensive icecream in the world??
ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.
I was such a jakhoon, I started taking pics of all things Haagen-Dazs.
Like Haagen-Dazs serviettes...
And Haagen-Dazs umbrellas...
And Haagen-Dazs costers through a glass of water...
Haha.
I was so jakhoonish I forgot to take a pic of the icecream before I devoured it.
So here's the after pic.That's all I guess.
Can't wait till my birthday!
It's on SATURDAY, peeps.

No comments:

Post a Comment