Thursday, April 23, 2009

HOT.

"I hate people who say 'chill'."

Yeah, I really hate those people.
Like, you want to not care, you don't care la.
Why can't you let me stress out if I want to?
Freaks.
"Relax" and "chillax" count as well.
You know what?
You want me to chill?
I'll tell you how I can chill.
I'll chill if I can PUNCH YOUR FACE IN.
Hard enough to damage your bone structure.
Wouldn't that be lovely?
100% guaranteed relaxation technique.

The weather is so freakin' hot I'm melting.
The computer room is the warmest room in my house, and I'm stuck in here doing folios.
Joy.

I didn't stare at anyone in class today. 'cause there wasn't Math.
I love staring at ppl during maths.
No, I love staring at people, period.
I notice boys in our class don't like being stared at.
Like calvin, edbert and gan.
They hate it, actually. I didn't notice people noticed til I read xin you's blog.
He blogged about it lol?
His blog's a sad one so I'll help promote, here.
But I stared at yipjunwei after school.
Because I found out that he was the idiot who told the pengetua that prefects don't need to pick up rubbish as it's not part of our duty, to her FACE.
So I was staring at him nonstop.
Because he's such a genius.

I'm just a little bit caught in the middle,
Life is a maze and love is a riddle.

No comments:

Post a Comment