Wednesday, October 21, 2009


Went to school today for the first time with short hair. I still don't know whether long or short is nicer, most people can't decide, but the teachers (!) seem to like it short, whereas some people, like Li Sar, seem too taken aback by the fact that I actually cut it to give any comment. I like it. I've wanted to cut very long already, just never before PMR, because I'd probably spend about 7 days and 7 nights crying my eyes out if it didn't turn out nice. I know. I love my hair.

I hated school today so much I could only stand 3 hours of it. In fact, school was so boring I actually dug out my big fat Shakespeare book and read Hamlet. I preferred reading Shakespeare some boring old bald guy's over-exaggerations to actually doing whatever we were supposed to do in school. Imagine that. And now I'm really reading Hamlet, I totally agree: Hamlet is just some whiny old prince. Because that's what he is. Whiny. But cheers! I'm at pg9!

I swear I'll just die tomorrow at school. BECAUSE I HAVE TO GO DUE TO THE PREFECT MEETING. WHY???? WHY???? ARGH! WHY MUST IT BE IN THE MIDDLE OF THE DAY? IF IT WERE IN THE MORNING AT LEAST I COULD...

Moving on.

It seems like I haven't run out of the holiday mood. Like, Nic and Joey and Lis said they were already bored, that all the things they wanted to do after PMR just don't have that special draw anymore. But me? I'm doing all the things I had on my list. I've gone on a shopping mania, am spending considerable (but not too many) hours on the PC, watching all the movies I wanted to watch, reading Shakespeare, catching up on my violin, lazing, blogging, immersing myself in all my various obsessions, I made tong yuen today, am going to Penang this weekend, and still having all my chores to do. Plus, my list still hasn't been completed yet. So maybe I wasn't exaggerating (unlike Shakespeare) when I said I'd enjoy post-PMR pre-SPM life.

No comments:

Post a Comment