Friday, January 29, 2010

Sydney White




MAJOR ANNOUNCEMENT, PEOPLE.
HRM Jacie Tan Cheng Hwee has found another movie to add to her list of totally-rewatchable-movie-favourites-that-are-so-worth-obsessing-over.

I love it so, so much.
It's one of those movies like A Walk To Remember or The Prince and Me from that era, which people might call cheesy because there are no special effects like from Avatar, but are so worth watching anyway.

I didn't even mind Amanda Bynes, whom I generally dislike.
The storyline was awesome, a modern remake of Snow White.
And the guy? I need to rewatch the show, I kept getting major hyperventilation attacks everytime he appeared, I couldn't hear what he was saying, which was a shame, because what he was saying was really substantial.

The best part? It was one of those movies that made me think.
Made me want to become a better person.
And inevitably, made me hate my life, but also made me want to change it.

*warning*
major tyler prince (matt long) picspam coming up








No comments:

Post a Comment