Thursday, January 21, 2010

Update

It takes effort, people, to blog, when you have as much homework as we do.
School's pretty okay now, because R&S is actually better than duty (if only En. Azmi stops assuming that I'm put there to be his personal slave/errand-runner!)
And of course, there is all the excitement for the upcoming sweet sixteens,
and I finally saw Nic's HIG today.

Awkward moment:
nicole, jacie, ms. annie, FTIs

jacie! jacie! ask her! ask her!
ask her wad?
ask her what is she!
ask ms annie what is she?
yes! what race! ask her argh!
miss annie... I have something to ask you. hahahaha.
you have something to ask me, and then you laugh?
err *chickens out* what's your full name?
why? I'll give you later. It's hard to spell.
*hazards random guess* you Portuguese ar teacher?
*looks seriously offended*
NO! I'm Indian! Why? Someone asked me if I was Chinese, can you imagine? I'm Indian!
*trade awkward looks*

If you've seen Ms. Annie, it's not hard to imagine. She does not not not look pure Indian, in fact Mr. Elvin looks more malay than she looks Indian.

Btw, this is not meant to be funny. It's awkward.
I hope Ms. Annie isn't offended. Sorry teacher!
Pn. Norma already hates me. I don't need another one on the list.

OH, AND HUIJAN AND SZE LI COMMENTED ON MY EYES TODAY.
NOT ABOUT THEIR SEPETED-NESS, EITHER.
OMG I LOVE THEM.
I WAS SO SO SO TOUCHED WHEN THEY TALKED ABOUT THEM AND DIDN'T SAY THEY WERE ULTIMATELY SMALL.
I DON'T HAVE THE GUTS TO TELL YOU GUYS TO YOUR FACE (because you would just think I'm weird) BUT THANK YOU SO SO MUCH!

It means so much to me. Really.

No comments:

Post a Comment