Monday, July 19, 2010

Cha Lee!

Have a look at these.





This is how slow Chalystha is at reading Fire.

HAHAHAHA KIDDING!

Because Cha just totally saved today from being stale and bitter and disappointing, for one. She said she had a surprise for me today, and she did!

Because today Chalystha Lee Yie Qin presented me with

This!

Adorned so artistically with a bow, no less.

That picture does no justice to the how truly pretty the book is, btw. The book is sweet. It's a fictional novel on JaneAusten. I'm sure it's going to be a lovely read.

It's funny. Tharini gave me a really pretty mermaid-shaped bookmark some time ago. And she'd said the exact same thing Chalystha said today as she was giving me the book.

Haha. You guys know what you said.

Chaly, thanks. For the additional months-late unexpected birthday present. I'm getting all teary-eyed here.

*sniffles*

ANYHOO, ME WOULD LIKEY TO FINISH UP WITH A QUOTE FROM CHALYSTHA THE AWESOME PERSON.

"Brigan sounds hot. I'm going to name my son Brigan."

Hehe, hearing about Fire from Chalystha is a whole new perspective entirely.

No comments:

Post a Comment