Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Love

The disproof was sitting before her in the form of a grey-eyed prince.


Now I have the romantic parts to squeal over with Chalystha, something Xin You, as awesome as he is, couldn't really make up for in that department.

:)

Sharing books, is a joy like no other.

Maybe in ten years time, we can talk about it too, huh Hui Jan?

And yes, I am over him. I may still remember him and wish things turned out differently, because I really wanted it to be that way, but I've accepted the facts and that is that.

Fire was spectacularly good at not thinking about a thing when she chose, if the thing was
hurtful, or just plain stupid. She manhandled, pummelled, packed this thing away.


I just wish we'd been friends.

And now I'm going to continue reading the Jane Austen book Cha gave me.
And now I'm going to study.

No comments:

Post a Comment