Saturday, July 10, 2010

Open Day

"Is this just a theory, Lady? Or something you've observed?
"It's a theory I've developed on the basis of what I've observed."

Sigh. I guess I should at least try to make my Fire quotes have some relevance.

I missed Open Day today. Due to my toe's intolerance to shoes. Or yesterday, since it's after midnight, whatever. I feel kinda sad. I like duty-ing during Open Days. Don't stare at me wide-eyed. I just do.

Last year, I was one of those people. Photo from Ishaq Danial.

Lol at Joey telling my dad she was really proud of me and forcing him to say the same. Ily babe. It got to me.

One day I'm going to post on how much my girls mean to me. How much being able to call them that, 'my girls', means to me. I can tell you one thing right now, though - it means a lot.

No comments:

Post a Comment